Sign in to follow this  
blastframe

Maxon Subscribtion Plan Discussions

51 minutes ago, Greatszalam said:

Good luck with today's announcement! You have an entire community on the edge of their seat. 

Under the impression that some of the announcements today may involve other companies, I have visited a few of those in case they goofed and slipped something ahead of what we hear from Dave McGarvan.  

So far nothing....which means either that my guesses about partnerships are wrong or there is a pretty well orchestrated cone of silence going on.

...damn...I hate waiting.

Dave

2 hours ago, DMcGavran said:

Good morning everyone..   Off to make first coffee!

Make us happy Dave :) we are counting on you! 

32 minutes ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Under the impression that some of the announcements today may involve other companies, I have visited a few of those in case they goofed and slipped something ahead of what we hear from Dave McGarvan.  

So far nothing....which means either that my guesses about partnerships are wrong or there is a pretty well orchestrated cone of silence going on.

...damn...I hate waiting.

Dave

Maybe a Viewport on steroids using the GPU?

Available today, the latest NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest releases of top creative applications including Magix VEGAS Pro v17, Autodesk Arnold, Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2019.2, Blender 2.80, Cinema 4D R21, and Otoy Octane Render 2019.2.

2 hours ago, DMcGavran said:

Good morning everyone..   Off to make first coffee!

You definitely got people excited for your talk. I'm definitely with c4dlive.com opened here and just waiting. =)

An hour to go!

• Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

I'm here. They're not letting us into the Exhibits until 9:30AM. I can see the MAXON booth though

IMG_20190730_083550.thumb.jpg.1841a6cd02381c31d673f43c4e83ba9c.jpg

7 minutes ago, cinomadic said:

I'm here. They're not letting us into the Exhibits until 9:30AM. I can see the MAXON booth though

IMG_20190730_083550.thumb.jpg.1841a6cd02381c31d673f43c4e83ba9c.jpg

Is that Dave with his coffee?

Admin

Too grainy to see, but I am quite sure it is not Dave :)

FYI - C4D Live is now broadcasting (showing some great show reels).  Be sure to refresh your browser.

In the past, C4D Live came with a moderated chat feature for those watching.  Is that capability still available this year?

Dave

• Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

People waiting to get into the ExhibitsIMG_20190730_092022.thumb.jpg.31492a90af3125d27c555d2d461831e0.jpg