Sign in to follow this  
James Harris

Where did the Wooden Mannequin Go?

Hi All

Over the years I have used the wooden Mannequin that was somewhere in the Cinema presets - Now I can't find him anywhere! What release of Cinema did he come with? Is he hiding in R19 somewhere?

Cheers

James

Hi James,

I'm not sure about a Mannequin that has a wood texture UV map, but there is a basic one called "Figure" in the parametric object palette. Do you need it for something specific, or were you just curious what happened to it?

• Topic Author
  • 22 hours ago, StageFive said:

Hi Stage Five

Ah - that's it I think!! You have to make it editable in order to move his limbs!

Yes great - thanks. I used it to show how many people would be seen by CCTV cameras on trains! Loads of faceless mannequins was better than trying to make a group of real people!

Cheers

James

On 7/26/2019 at 4:14 PM, James Harris said:

Hi Stage Five

Ah - that's it I think!! You have to make it editable in order to move his limbs!

Yes great - thanks. I used it to show how many people would be seen by CCTV cameras on trains! Loads of faceless mannequins was better than trying to make a group of real people!

Cheers

James

Glad to help! I agree, making a huge variation of unique people would have been a rather large task. Although I think there are some plugins and work arounds for that sort of thing. Although the mannequin idea sounds more interesting honestly. Good luck with the project. Cheers!

On 7/26/2019 at 4:14 PM, James Harris said: