• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Sign in to follow this  
C4DS

The post R21-announcement deal

As mentioned in my latest blog entry I am done with plugin development: https://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/blogs/entry/601-the-post-r21-announcement-depression/

For those who will stay with their R16, R17, R18, R19 or R20, I am providing 50% off on my current plugins available at https://toolspixels.be/plugins/

And this for the next few days ... till the shop shuts down.

Make sure to understand these plugins will not be updated to work with R21.

Additionally, I cannot guarantee any of these plugins will ever see a future update.

Thanks.

EDIT:

Deal has ended, shop is closed!

Hi C4DS,

Thanks for your great plugins and sorry to hear that.  Completely understandable given the circumstances.  I'll be on R20 for awhile and I'm sure your plugins will be very handy, especially Seamilar. 

Mike

Thats really sad to hear...hopefully you can change your mind!

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Hope you reconsider this decision, I would hate to see such a valuable plugin set to parish...

Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe

C4DS...It's a pity some of us are being pushed out the door by unacceptable new terms. Especially when we  have contributed time, money, energy...and a lot of heart.

But there's a new world out there. I bet you could cook up some awesome products and distribute them here:

https://blendermarket.com/categories/scripts-and-addons

C4DS.....Thanks for the great offer I have just ordered your Dials plugin, Ive seen many of your posts about it but strangely have never worked out how to get it or found your website, or even new how much it was. Your website currently says 20 euros which I assumed was half price but when I got my invoice it was for just 10 euros, even at full price that would seem like great value to me.

There must be a few people like me that didn't quite find out all the details and prices so maybe its worth putting the prices here in a post.

Hoping after I get things set up I can cut down on all the layout switching I do.

Many thanks

Deck

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, deck said:

C4DS.....Thanks for the great offer I have just ordered your Dials plugin, Ive seen many of your posts about it but strangely have never worked out how to get it or found your website, or even new how much it was. Your website currently says 20 euros which I assumed was half price but when I got my invoice it was for just 10 euros, even at full price that would seem like great value to me.

There must be a few people like me that didn't quite find out all the details and prices so maybe its worth putting the prices here in a post.

Hoping after I get things set up I can cut down on all the layout switching I do.

Many thanks

Deck

Thanks for the feedback.

You're welcome. My pleasure to provide the offer.

Actually, the current prices on the website or the original prices, from which 50% will be deducted when the order/invoice is made.

I haven't updated the website to indicate the current 50% off deal, as it really makes no sense since the shop will be down in a few days.

I didn't advertise the website too much, on purpose. As I currently already get too many orders from users of a pirated copy of Cinema4D. These orders, obviously, are all rejected, as I am not looking into doing business with such type of "users".

By doing so, I can understand I have excluded legitimate users from the opportunity to get my plugins, which I do apologize for.

I understand your view, i guess peace of mind is priceless. You have certainly undersold it, not something that happens too often in this modern world of ours.

I would never have known about it if not for being a member here at the cafe.

Thanks again

Deck

• Topic Author
  • On 8/4/2019 at 11:27 PM, deck said:

I would never have known about it if not for being a member here at the cafe.

That was more or less the idea behind the whole concept of lack of advertising: provide members of the cafe some additional value for being member.

That's very sad to hear, but i totally understand. I will stay on R19 & R20 for some time. (Wont't even install my MSA R21 for now.)

I bought seamilar some time ago but i also never heard fromt the other plugins. Ordering now.

Thank you very much for your super helpfull plugins and the nice offer. But it's a sad occasion for this sale.

all the best

Jörg