Sign in to follow this  
Unstable

Kudos to the artist

I just took a moment to slow down and look at the recently uploaded artwork that appears at the bottom of some of the Cafe pages. I wanted to give a shout out to all the artists that have posted work on this site that have such a wonderful gift! These artists set the bar at a level I can only dream of reaching someday. Your work makes me sad, happy, intrigued and sometimes question my own existence or purpose. You all wield the weapon of imagination to combat reality and demonstrate your ability to bring it to life. On top of this, many of you share your knowledge freely and that is appreciated by many, many, others. My hat's off to all of you and thank you for what you do!!!

Well what a nice thing to come on here and say that ! Thank you dude - much appreciated by all of us I am sure ! :) Keep on working and learning and I'm sure we'll be seeing your own work there too before long...

CBR

Yep i agree with Cerbera, certainly a nice thing to read from members :D

Thanks for that...but dont be fulled by all of this work. If you work hard and lean bit by bit, you will make a huge progress. You have C4D for all the question so if you keep doing instead of thinking how you cannot do it, trust me, you can do it better, its just a matter of how much time you want invest in yourself and 3D in general. :) 

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Well that's a nice surprise, thank you! I'm not part of the Admin team here, but still...

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that, no matter how experience and hardworking you are, every single artists doubts his skills from time to time, even if the endresult looks awesome to everyone else. Don't let yourself get dragged down by this! We all started with our first sh*** model with sh*** materials but through hard work and experience we got where are now.

This is a great thing about 3D in general, I think. People are SO happy to share techniques, tricks and help others that struggle. You feel never alone and I don't think I ever had an issue that I couldn't tackle with the help of others that had more experience in the topic.

• Topic Author
  • 42 minutes ago, DasFrodo said:

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that, no matter how experience and hardworking you are, every single artists doubts his skills from time to time, even if the end result looks awesome to everyone else. Don't let yourself get dragged down by this!

Please let me clarify, I'm not dragged down at all. I'm inspired by the artwork and people that post on this site!! I occasionally create a decent piece here and there, but want to do so more often. And I will. I wanted this thread to be about you and the other artists that contribute imagery, ideas, help, animations and variety of other things to everyone that takes the time to see and use it. I just wanted to give a heartfelt thanks from me and those like me.

I have been coming to the Cafe for a very long time and it has always been a great place to learn and ask questions. the people here are the best, a great group. 

I don't have a dirty mind because I use Mental Floss.