Sign in to follow this  
Eric Brown

Sketch and Toon motion NoShowInPicViewer

Ive watched a few tutorials on this but cant seem to get the sketch tag motion streaks to show in Picture viewer no matter what I do. (attaching to a different Object or changing render settings) Can anyone take a look and help? I render to picture viewer and am still not seeing anything. I have attached the project file.

Sketch and Toon Problem 1.c4d

• Topic Author
  • I'm also having a problem with the inheritance effector, every time I open the project the motexts rotation scale and position is off, so it doesn't seem like it morphs into the next motext object. Going back and looking at the actual numbers of position scale and rotation nothing actually changes, its just changes in the viewport, is this a bug?

HI, i don't know if this would get you closer to fixing it, but i have isolated your text with the motion S&T tag and animated it manually on it's own without any effectors and render to picture, and the streaks did appear in render.