Sign in to follow this  
BIgor

ZBrush Sculpting problem

Hello :D Ok so I am following a tutorial from a guy known as 3Dex on youtube, he makes great stylized stuff and in this tutorial he teaches some cool things. The difference is that he is using Maya and I am replicating the modeling he is doing in C4D, this is not a problem, After I made the low poly I had to make the high poly that will be baked for details in Substance painter when I am done with the sculpting. The way he did the High poly is by making every brick a separate model and now they are beveled and it all looks cool in C4D, but the RED part that you see in the picture is getting some errors and I can not figure out why, I did optimizes the points... Maybe someone can take a look at the model and tell me what could be doing this? THX in advance :D 

ZBrush Error.png

Stylized wall 2.fbx

I don't have zbrush, so don't know what it requires or what type of errors you might be referring to, but might it be the ngons causing the problem ?

ngons.jpg.4c7784b53a1452eafc911f6d394dc18d.jpg

CBR

• Topic Author
  • 13 hours ago, Cerbera said:

I don't have zbrush, so don't know what it requires or what type of errors you might be referring to, but might it be the ngons causing the problem ?

ngons.jpg.4c7784b53a1452eafc911f6d394dc18d.jpg

CBR

YES!! That was the problem, THX a lot :D