Sign in to follow this  
3DKiwi

Missing downloads

Great work guys, the Cafe is looking very slick.

I note however that some of my old tutorials that are in the downloads section come up with a page not found error e.g. R12 dynamics, Intro to animation, Intro to character motion, R12IK, create an abstract image, animating a camshaft, animating a piston. These need cleaning up. Possibly you may need to clean then up by deleting the database entry for them if you can't clean them up in the admin control panel. Then possibly some clean up on the server to remove files hanging around.

BTW I have deleted my Vimeo account. That means all of the tutorials like my Bodypaint one that were linked to from the downloads section are gone forever. They were all starting to show their age so I had a big clean up and got rid of the lot of 'em.

Nigel / 3DKiwi

Yea, I am aware of the issues. Some things I am afraid to touch, but it seems that we are going to have to delete everything and start using a lots of things from scratch. 

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy: