Sign in to follow this  
CApruzzese

25 Years Later - animation in progress

• Topic Author
  • Working on the two characters now.  The long haired guy  works more for me the goatee guy but he os not the worst I have ever done. I haven't started rigging yet but I should soon to keep this thing moving along. Using exiting  generic models and modifying them as  always but going for a less cartoon look than usual but not too real. The got guy needs to go through a coupe changes but the long haired guy goes through a dramatic one as the film progresses and that and how to change the clothing will have to be worked out.  I went over the script yet another time and cut a scene out that seemed superfluous for a film  that should be more simple. 

characters.jpg

• Topic Author
  • First character's base model and rig is ready. He will have several changes of clothes and age a little, mostly he will be in cycling gear that I will have to make next. Using the surface deformer to add clothes to the base, rigged model and to seems to be working out.  I am sure once I start animation I'll find a million more faults, but that's how it goes! I

cyclist_test pose.jpg

• Topic Author
  • a prop for the film

wig bag.jpg