Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
fredcudjoe

CINEMA 4D R21 VIEWPORT NOT SHOWING

Recommended Posts

Hello Guys,

I just installed Cinema 4d R21 smoothly but i launched it and realized my viewport is blank. it doesn't show anything but when i render, it shows.

i have uploaded  screenshots of the viewport , rendered version and my computer specifications.

Any idea on how to solve this?

 

Screenshot (117).png

Screenshot (118).png

Screenshot (119).png

Edited by Cerbera
Removed irrelevant tag (challenges)

Share this post


Link to post

In the Viewport Filter menu, do you have Generators unticked by any chance ?

 

CBR

Share this post


Link to post

What graphic card do you have? Please make sure your drivers are all up to date.


| MAXON Quality Assurance Specialist | 3D Asset Creator | C4D Cafe Manager |

Share this post


Link to post

restarting C4D keeping pressed Shift+Ctrl will start C4D in a kind of "video safe mode"
how its behaving if you do it?

Share this post


Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • 8 hours ago, Cerbera said:

    In the Viewport Filter menu, do you have Generators unticked by any chance ?

     

    CBR

    Every feature under the Viewport Filter Menu is ticked, yet my viewport is still blank

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • 8 hours ago, cyanograp said:

    restarting C4D keeping pressed Shift+Ctrl will start C4D in a kind of "video safe mode"
    how its behaving if you do it?

    Tried several times, still having a blank viewport

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • 8 hours ago, Igor said:

    What graphic card do you have? Please make sure your drivers are all up to date.

     

    Intel HD Graphics 2000. its up to date.

    R20 runs perfectly fine.

    Screenshot (121).png

    Screenshot (122).png

    Share this post


    Link to post

    Have you tried turning off the enhanced openGL feature? (in the viewport menu go Options -> enhanced OpenGL)
    Or alternatively turning off openGL in the general preferences (Edit -> preferences -> OpenGL -> uncheck Hardware OpenGL)

    Does the same problem occur if you switch your layout? (Window->Customization->Layouts)

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • 3 hours ago, Embric said:

    Have you tried turning off the enhanced openGL feature? (in the viewport menu go Options -> enhanced OpenGL)
    Or alternatively turning off openGL in the general preferences (Edit -> preferences -> OpenGL -> uncheck Hardware OpenGL)

    Does the same problem occur if you switch your layout? (Window->Customization->Layouts)

    have done all that and its still blank. nothing shows in the viewport

    Screenshot (131).png

    Screenshot (132).png

    Share this post


    Link to post

    What does it say when you click on "Show OpenGL Capabilities"?

    Share this post


    Link to post

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    Sign in to follow this  

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...