Sign in to follow this  
PixelPuller

move spheres with spline

in the file attached; i want to  move spheres when the spline moves.  at the same time. like they are connected. i know my english terrrible and it s a nooby question but that s the deal. thanks in advance. omer

Peeping-eye.c4d

Hi, If you need to move the spheres and the spline as a one solid object just select the objects and parent them to a null (Group objects) .

If you need the spline to flex and move dynamically with the spheres then you need to add the spline under a sweep with circle, make it Editadle , Line the joints to the spline using  Ik-spline tag.

bind it to a dynamic joints chine, and parent the spheres to the corresponding joints.

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, digitvisions said:

Hi, If you need to move the spheres and the spline as a one solid object just select the objects and parent them to a null (Group objects) .

If you need the spline to flex and move dynamically with the spheres then you need to add the spline under a sweep with circle, make it Editadle , Line the joints to the spline using  Ik-spline tag.

bind it to a dynamic joints chine, and parent the spheres to the corresponding joints.

hi. thank you for your answer. you've already explained my problem in second topic but seems a bit complicated to me. do you mind prepare for me an example scene? thank you