Sign in to follow this  
SwoopNebula

Powerful Character Rigging Plugins?

12 minutes ago, jbatista said:

Some xpresso based plugins that might help

i missed that one, have to give it a spin... thanks for that 🙂

7 hours ago, jbatista said:

Well actually you said the character tools in c4d are "horrid". I would classify that as bad. But it is your professional opinion.

My exact quote is " I'd say get Blender and download Auto-Rig Pro.  The tools in C4D are horrid."  I'm referring to the specific auto rig tools in C4D that I now know is named called character builder.  Professionals can pick on individual tools all they like.  As a whole the tools can be used for stuff as you pointed out.  It's just a pain in the butt like you also pointed out.

7 hours ago, jbatista said:

Now the big question is, if you like to work with c4d try to help the community. Try to bring some good stuff to help instead just saying it's not good. You can say it as an advice for others, but pushing other people to go to other softs doesn't help the c4d community.

There are better alternatives people should know about.  If C4D wants to stay on top they should do it by making their tools the best again.  They could start by making R21 not have to check every 15 days to be online.  It's like with all that needs to be improved what are we going to waste our time on.  I know, lets work on integrating a render engine that is 17x slower than Cycles, Prorender, and making our customers lives harder.  Let's give them things they didn't ask for and don't want.