Sign in to follow this  
RobertL

Fine tune Camera position

I need to to do minor adjustments to matching camera. Values like millimeters or angles of +/-.01. Now this is hard in viewport and I really want to do that under coordinates anyway.

However if I scroll the input field up and down I always get the same offset, which is too big. Default is 1 cm or 1°. 

In other application you can do various actions here, like pressing a modifier key to get lower values when scrolling up/down. But I can't find a way in C4D ?

I really don't want to change scene size or the overall settings just for doing a bit of fine tuning so.

4 minutes ago, RobertL said:

In other application you can do various actions here, like pressing a modifier key to get lower values when scrolling up/down. But I can't find a way in C4D ?

Does holding Alt as you click the spinners not work for you ?

CBR

• Topic Author
  • Damn, you are right. I haven seen that as its just 10% jump. I'm used to even lower steps. Like 1%, Where can I change that?

No you can't change that. But you can change the units in Preferences, which does affect spinner values values. So if you are in cm now, and wish to move by 10ths of millimeters, then you can change the units to millimeters, and now holding alt as you click the spinners will move in 10ths of that.

CBR