Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Strasser

Objects moving instead of Camera

After object tracking a person's head for example, we get a camera that is moving all around to recreate the inverse movement of the head.  Is there a way to make the camera stuck in one place while the movement gets transferred to the objects instead?  I could see this maybe would work with Xpresso?

On 11/1/2019 at 11:52 PM, Andrew Strasser said:

After object tracking a person's head for example, we get a camera that is moving all around to recreate the inverse movement of the head.  Is there a way to make the camera stuck in one place while the movement gets transferred to the objects instead?  I could see this maybe would work with Xpresso?

Not sure if this would work right, but what if you put a null at the origin, group all your objects and make the tracking camera it’s parent Then set up a new camera as your lock off. 

Ive done some tracking with c4ds tracker for client work earlier this year. I could sworn there was a way to set this up. Not in front of my computer at the moment.