Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Jennifer

Override C4D Environment Issue

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone, 

 

Recently when trying to override C4d environment with custom material for compositing purposes I noticed that the objects become transparent and I don't know how to fix it. Anyone encountered this? Does the image not being HDRI have anything to do with this?

Screenshot 2019-11-18 at 14.21.02.png

Share this post


Link to post

Can you upload a scene file? Hard to tell like this. I doubt non HDRI map could be the issue here.


| MAXON Quality Assurance Specialist | 3D Asset Creator | C4D Cafe Manager |

Share this post


Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • On 11/28/2019 at 9:58 AM, Igor said:

    Can you upload a scene file? Hard to tell like this. I doubt non HDRI map could be the issue here.

    Hey! Attached. Thanks a lot!

    mapped street.c4d

    Share this post


    Link to post

    Please save scene file with 'Save Project with Asset' , its missing textures! 🙂


    | MAXON Quality Assurance Specialist | 3D Asset Creator | C4D Cafe Manager |

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, Igor said:

    Please save scene file with 'Save Project with Asset' , its missing textures! 🙂

    Hey, there is only one texture: https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=502423661758

     

    Let me know if it works! Thanks

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • On 11/29/2019 at 8:53 PM, Igor said:

    Please save scene file with 'Save Project with Asset' , its missing textures! 🙂

    Did u have a chance to look into it?

    Share this post


    Link to post

    Unfortunately no, cuz link you shared doesnt lead to the texture and I didnt have time to search for it not knowing which one is used!

    But if you follow my instructions, then I will be able to look at it! 😉 Save Project with Asset, zip created folder, upload it here! 🙂


    | MAXON Quality Assurance Specialist | 3D Asset Creator | C4D Cafe Manager |

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • 4 hours ago, Igor said:

    Unfortunately no, cuz link you shared doesnt lead to the texture and I didnt have time to search for it not knowing which one is used!

    But if you follow my instructions, then I will be able to look at it! 😉 Save Project with Asset, zip created folder, upload it here! 🙂

     

    6 hours ago, Igor said:

    Unfortunately no, cuz link you shared doesnt lead to the texture and I didnt have time to search for it not knowing which one is used!

    But if you follow my instructions, then I will be able to look at it! 😉 Save Project with Asset, zip created folder, upload it here! 🙂

    Hey , I can't upload it here with the assets ;( Guess not my lucky day.

     

    Btw if you just put any picture in there and run Corona IR, youll see the same result. 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    2 hours ago, Jennifer said:

    Hey , I can't upload it here with the assets ;( Guess not my lucky day.

     

    You know you can use Dropbox, Google Drive or WeTransfer to share stuff!? 🙂


    | MAXON Quality Assurance Specialist | 3D Asset Creator | C4D Cafe Manager |

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • 15 hours ago, Igor said:

    You know you can use Dropbox, Google Drive or WeTransfer to share stuff!? 🙂

    You got me 😉 https://we.tl/t-sgw89uFXTr

    Share this post


    Link to post

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    Sign in to follow this  

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    Latest Topics

    Latest Comments

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...