Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
SwoopNebula

Anybody know how this guy did this?

Recommended Posts

Up until he adds the color tile is what i'm looking for...how did he create that fluid like simulation just emitting off the spline?

 is it a tube with a bunch of sphere emitters coming off of it, inside a boole with a random effector or something? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like all his geo inside a simple metaball to me...

 

CBR

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like he's using X-Particles. Not sure if you can emit particles from splines in C4D without plugins, but I don't think so.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DasFrodo said:

Looks like he's using X-Particles. Not sure if you can emit particles from splines in C4D without plugins, but I don't think so.

 

Just because there is no dedicated high level "emit particles from a spline" emitter doesn't mean you can't do it. Just emit particles anywhere and put them where you want them to be. 

See attached scene. 

emit_from_spline.c4d

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Havealot said:

 

Just because there is no dedicated high level "emit particles from a spline" emitter doesn't mean you can't do it. Just emit particles anywhere and put them where you want them to be. 

See attached scene. 

emit_from_spline.c4d 145.65 kB · 0 downloads

 

Uh, nice to know. Thanks for the info!

Share this post


Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • Is it possible to do that with an older version of c4d? 

    I don't have the volume mesher options. 😕

    Share this post


    Link to post
    On 12/6/2019 at 6:24 PM, SwoopNebula said:

    Is it possible to do that with an older version of c4d? 

    I don't have the volume mesher options. 😕

     

    Yes. If you make the particles spheres (or something else it can use), then you can use metaballs to mesh them as I initially suggested...

     

    meta_particles.gif

     

    CBR

    Share this post


    Link to post

    thanks for the info

    Share this post


    Link to post

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    Sign in to follow this  

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    Latest Topics

    Latest Comments

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...