Sign in to follow this  
mikoian

World Creator 2 landscape anyone?

Question

Is someone using World Creator 2 for creating landscapes? https://www.world-creator.com/

I started using it to create some landscape which later one I am importing in Cinema 4D.

But I encountered an issue with it...

Can someone tell me why World Creator 2 stops working when I add too many textures and filters on a 2K model? Just freeze it....And if I close it and open the project again it still doesn't work (stuck in the frozen state). So basically I lost everything, because I didn't export anything until that moment.
Is it lack of RAM (I have 32 GB) or GPU RAM (I have 4 GB)? I look into the Task Manager and I don't see World Creator "not responding" and it doesn't max out the CPU, RAM (but it seems it maxes out the GPU intermittently).

Can someone help me recover my project? I mean, I can give the .wcp file (project file) and you open it in your copy of World Creator 2 and if you have a better GPU than I have (more VRAM) you can maybe strip down some filters I applied on my project to make it less GPU intensive and then I can open it again on my machine.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet