Sign in to follow this  
AlexisB

Create center for Cloner

hey guys, happy new year! 🙂

i am setting up a scene with iphones that are under cloner, and i drew a line and "Sweep"ed it to form a rope. I want the ropes to all meet at the center like the white lines in this graphic:

2075686486_ScreenShot2020-01-06at10_37_11PM.thumb.png.46d04c9a77d67867817975178f4085d0.png

how can i do that?

so far ive put my line under a Cloner and experimented a bit, but still nothing is having a concentric effect where all the lines meet at one point and then go each its direction towards the iphone.

any help would be appreciated!

This scene file should help...

image.thumb.png.25b3311beb18988499ddebe0e63bbb78.png

Radial Cloner CBR.c4d

So, initial object is placed at world center. Spline is a 2 sided nside set to 200 cm, made editable, and has its axis aligned to Z max. That is placed or snapped to the box then made a child of it. That goes under a cloner, in radial mode, and then we just need to set the amount of copies and an appropriate distance in that cloner, which in this case was 200 cm like the spline, which is why they meet in the middle.

CBR

• Topic Author
  • It worked man, thanks! needed to make the Sweep a child of the iphone and keep the line strictly on Z 🙂