hi, everyone

Hello everyone, I am a university student in the animation and entertainment design degree and one of the programs we see is cinema 4d, so I am very happy to share my doubts and tasks with you. 🙂
P.D: sorry if I have problems in my writing, I don't speak English so I have to use a translator.

Welcome to the Cafe 🙂

Please make sure your profile shows the version of Cinema you are running - we need that to answer any questions you may have properly.

Otherwise, happy learnings !

CBR

53 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Welcome to the Cafe 🙂

Please make sure your profile shows the version of Cinema you are running - we need that to answer any questions you may have properly.

Otherwise, happy learnings !

CBR

it's cinema 4d r20 🙂

Excellent - please put that in your profile so we don't have to ask every time ! - That's the data that appears to the left of your posts that you should have completed when you joined the site.... go to the home page, find your name on the top right, go to your profile, then find the edit profile button, click that, and set your version there.

CBR

25 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Excellent - please put that in your profile so we don't have to ask every time ! - That's the data that appears to the left of your posts that you should have completed when you joined the site.... go to the home page, find your name on the top right, go to your profile, then find the edit profile button, click that, and set your version there.

CBR

thanks for the information!