Sign in to follow this  
coelacanth

Receving different render output

Hello, I am on R21 Studio. I get wrong outputs when I render redshift.  This is a bucket render and this is one I get when I send it to picture viewer for final render. I am using topoformer plugin, why aren't bucket renders or redshift IPR matching the final scene?

Snapshot1.png

Please use the cafe image upload system instead of bouncing us out to 2 separate external links, making file comparison quite awkward.

We could probably do with some more scene details than that too. If you can't upload the whole c4d file, then at least do a screenie or 2 of your render settings etc etc...

CBR

• Topic Author
  • 6 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Please use the cafe image upload system instead of bouncing us out to 2 separate external links, making file comparison quite awkward.

We could probably do with some more scene details than that too. If you can't upload the whole c4d file, then at least do a screenie or 2 of your render settings etc etc...

CBR

Ok, here they are. Would love to get this problem fixed. 

1 minute ago, coelacanth said:

Would love to get this problem fixed. 

I don't have RS so it won't be me, but at least we've got all the right information in all the right places, so hopefully the next RS guys along will have everything they need to help you... thanks for sorting that out, and hope you find a speedy solution...

CBR

• Topic Author
  • Alright, I used export as alembic and the normals were fixed.