Sign in to follow this  
kimvaartbroek

Cant Dock in R19

Hello, i can't dock my render settings. when i go to customization, customize patterns, when i click on edit palletes, i can't put nothing in my new pallete.. 

Please help. I have C4d R19 build 19.068

Kim, from the netherlands.

Edited by Cerbera
Moved to Correct Section

How are you adding things to your new palette - are you trying to drag and drop from the command list ? That should (and does) work in R19 as long as you release the thing you are dropping directly over the 'Empty Palette' text...

CBR

• Topic Author
  • hi Cerbera, Thx for your answer, but i drop it on the Empty Palette Text bu no result. All the time i have a red circle with red line in it. When i drop it in the Viewport it works.Then i see the cursor with an +

but that is not what i want.

CINEMA 4D R19.068 Studio (RC - R19) - [Untitled _] - Main 13_02_2020 10_16_17.png

Ok, let's try a compare and contrast...

We should also check you are using the same latest version of R19 like I am - pls confirm you have 19.068

CBR

• Topic Author
  • Hi Cerbera, yes i did the same as you, but no result. So i desided to do a new fresh install and now everything works fine.

But still the question, why i didn't work and after a fresh install it works.. But anyway, Thx for your help. Kim.

48 minutes ago, kimvaartbroek said:

But still the question, why i didn't work and after a fresh install it works..

That's a question you'd have to ask support directly to get answered. But sometimes your preferences folder can require deleting or reinstalling to fix these odd sort of errors...

CBR