Sign in to follow this  
Igor

Become C4D Cafe Member Sponsor | WHAT TO EXPECT | HOW TO EARN FREE LICENCE |

Admin

Hi everyone

I am so happy to announce that from now on at C4D Cafe we will have something called SPONSORSHIP

What it means is that, from now on, whoever wants to be a sponsor of C4D Cafe (members) will be able to be just that. 

In other words, anyone who wants to advertise at C4D Cafe, will have a chance through sponsorship. on top of usual banners. 

What we are going to ask in return, from sponsors, is simply a few licenses of their software, plugin or script or whatever as long it can benefit users. I will try to create a special place just for them so that everyone at any point can see who are those devs, companies etc. We will be transparent! I promise those banners will fit nicely, just bare with us, and they will be artistic, at least we will ask for that too. For anyone willing to participate, feel free to PM me for more info.

The first two developers I approached were very happy with the idea, so we have 5 licenses to share and give away.

And for this first go, I will pick those who were really pillars of this community and they deserve it more than anyone at this point. So Cerbera, Rectro, Bezo will be the first one to get one of the licenses. Saying that doesn't mean others don't help, but this trio is active a lot for a loooong time, so, I am sure you guys will understand. But, 2 more we can share so, you might get licence anyways.
And the first batch of licences comes from and goes to:

3x World Creator - 1x @Cerbera, 1x @Rectro, 1x @bezo

3x Q-TILE PRo SURFACE ENGINE - 1x @bezo, 1x @Beefdoctor, 1x @DasFrodo

The rest of the licenses I will decide whom to share with my C4D Cafe Crew, and for the future shares, we will decide together based on forum activities.

How we will decide with who to share, you might ask? Well, I am here to tell you that everyone will have the same chances if they share their work regularly, share their files, models, textures even knowledge!! So basically, anyone can be eligible for the free license, even total beginners, just sharing their progress regularly will give them chances to win a license. If nothing else, we can always make it random. Hopefully, we will have a few licenses every month and those we will be able to share regularly.

The bottom point is that finally, we can give a bit more in return for those who really come here, share their knowledge, time and resources. We just wanted to show that we are really grateful and hopefully this is one step in a good direction to make your stay more enjoyable. We are doing our best to promote everyone, hopefully, we are succeeding to some extent. More to come in the future! 

And for those curious, if you would like to support C4D Community, you can always do that from HERE. Also you will be able to see how ADs, free forum looks like. 

Hopefully everyone will appreciate what amazing news this is for cafe peoples ! 🙂 Massive thanks to Igor for sorting it out !

World Creator is properly amazing btw - can't recommend enough.

CBR

Admin

Congrats to Igor for doing the heavy lifting on this one 🙂

I will also call all plugin and standalone products vendors, being companies or individuals, render farms or creators of products connected to C4D and it's eco-system which are willing to participate to contact us via mail or pm system

Great ideas guys, great to see things progressing in the right direction 😄

Admin
Author of the topic Posted
Just now, VECTOR said:

Great ideas guys, great to see things progressing in the right direction 😄

Dude, where have you beeeen, we need you! 🙂

1 minute ago, Igor said:

Dude, where have you beeeen, we need you! 🙂

Ugh long story man, kinda sucks but missed all you guys!

I think this is a great idea and congrats to the first beneficiaries!

This is cool! Looks like everybody just benefits from it and nobody loses anything 🙂

Admin
Author of the topic Posted
19 minutes ago, DasFrodo said:

This is cool! Looks like everybody just benefits from it and nobody loses anything 🙂

That was the intention, hopefully others will see it like that too. 🙂 Thanks

Excellent idea @Igor

Well done to the recipients and we'll deserved for sure.

I must actually post some WIP :compEnjoy: