What kind of music you listen, while you work? Lets share!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Peripherys guitar sound is simply amazing, as is their music even if it doesn't fit my taste 100%. I've hear the track I linked about 100 times already, it's SO good. Can't really say I enjoy Lit

I exist in the darker/brutal realms of Metal from old to new, with hints of Synth/Electronic and Industrial. Here's my Bandcamp collection, which is mostly newer stuff: https://bandcamp.com/dreamingti

I mean that's not bad, but it would be even better if it wasn't the same couple of cords for seven minutes straight 😂 What always get's me pumped is this:   Sit in your car an

Posted Images

• Community Staff
8 hours ago, Beefdoctor said:

Alright, I'll chime in with a good mix of stuff 🙂

If only anything Carpenter Brut made came close to this song 😞

I love it everytime it comes up, but the rest just pales in comparison.

Visit my Portfolio on Artstation.com & Follow me on Instagram

On 3/20/2020 at 8:59 AM, Ironscavenger said:

"In the House - In a hearbeat" of 28 Days Later.

Lols, yeah, that might start out calm enough, but you're gonna end up quite stressed when it all kicks in 😉 Great tune though.

CBR

FULL MOON AND THIS IS ALL A DREAM...

I woke up in a Soho doorway
A policeman knew my name
He said, "You can go sleep at home tonight
If you can get up and walk away."

I staggered back to the underground
And the breeze blew back my hair
I remember throwin' punches around
And preachin' from my chair

8th April- International Roma Day...I am also a Romanichal - English Romany Gypsy a Lee. I was brought up on the fairgrounds my Gypsy family being travelling showmen and women..bare knuckle boxing was something my grandfathers brothers were noted for. Cannonball Lee, The Grand father of the Kray twins , was my Great GrandFathers cousin. I am a halfbreed Gypsy..Half Sikhi..The Roma originate from North West India. All roads lead to the Land of The Five Rivers- The Punjab

2 hours ago, paulselhi said:

No One Likes Us - We Don't Care

nihang.jpg

Not sure I am getting this message? I am yet to met someone who insulted anyone while high on cannabis! 🙂

U-Render Quality Assurance | C4D Cafe Contributions

37 minutes ago, Igor said:

Not sure I am getting this message? I am yet to met someone who insulted anyone while high on cannabis! 🙂

'Word' (as I believe the young people might say). I find it very hard to believe they were 'armed to the teeth' as well ! If anything, they would have been sitting down peacefully, having a protracted discussion about philosophy, or trying to get some sleep during Colonel Steinbach's annoying racket while he was misguidedly trying to subjugate them ! 😉

CBR

• Community Staff
38 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

'Word' (as I believe the young people might say). I find it very hard to believe they were 'armed to the teeth' as well ! If anything, they would have been sitting down peacefully, having a protracted discussion about philosophy, or trying to get some sleep during Colonel Steinbach's annoying racket while he was misguidedly trying to subjugate them ! 😉

CBR

I can see them being armed to the teeth... with munchies.

Visit my Portfolio on Artstation.com & Follow me on Instagram

4 hours ago, paulselhi said:

Cannabis is a sacred herb to us. We are forbidden to smoke but we drink it in A milk it is called Bhang. It is used as a meditational aid, as a pain killer and before battle. Sadly I am profane and enjoy the odd spliff and Chillum..I do not drink alcohol

I cant agree more, but lets keep this topic about the music and other things like spirituality and religion beside in some other topic. 🙂 

U-Render Quality Assurance | C4D Cafe Contributions