Sign in to follow this  
Stormxral

Rendering to Picture Viewer Not working

When i render the image it works so when i am done with my work and want to render the final image in render to picture viewer  nothing shows up except  a  dark screen

How can i fix this?

We can't possibly tell without a lot more information than that ! Please upload the scene file,  and at least tell us what renderer you are using ! And perhaps have a read of this thread on How to Post on the Cafe...

CBR

Often i find that if I did not close a render window down properly when I hit render again I get a new blank PV. Go to windows and check you do not have an active one.

Author of the topic Posted

Hey i was using the render  to picture viewer to get the final rendered image.  It  just  shows a black screen and when i open the rendered   image nothing  is there it is just  transparent.it doesn't render

Clearly something to do with the volume builder object

So what do i do? That is quite important for achieving what  i want to do. Any fixes? i have the latest version of  R21 btw. Also Thanks for the help

Sorry not that up on volume builder..if you get no answers here try asking MAXON

Ok sure but hopefully i can get  answers  from the  mods or community here

Nvm guys i figured it out! But thanks  for  your help all the same!

That's a shame - I was just getting round to this one ! 🙂 Btw - when you find the answer before we do, always post it to the thread so others can learn from what was wrong, and we will know if this thread is in the correct section...

Cheers

CBR