We've made a new plugin for Cinema 4D, hope you like it!

Hi guys!

We might have something that you guys would like. Maybe!

We’ve created a plugin called the PBR Texture Manager for Cinema 4D ⚡. You can store all your textures and import them with a single click. There is support for all major render engines.

We keep on updating and improving with the help of you guys. Our latest update includes the ability to create rendered thumbnails of your materials in which you can see all your materials and pick out the perfect one for your scene.

Please send us your comments so we can keep on improving your workflow!

TextureManager_pro5-scaled.jpg

Check out the plugin here😊

Norton anti-virus protection does not like your web-site.  When I select "View Full Report", it does not explain why other than saying that this is a "known" dangerous web-site and the location is "unkown".  On that page is a link for the web-page owner to respond.

Dave

image.thumb.png.5181c9e24f4f80461b746e872d676865.png

On 3/25/2020 at 11:00 PM, 3D-Pangel said:

Norton anti-virus protection does not like your web-site.  When I select "View Full Report", it does not explain why other than saying that this is a "known" dangerous web-site and the location is "unkown".  On that page is a link for the web-page owner to respond.

Dave

image.thumb.png.5181c9e24f4f80461b746e872d676865.png

Hi Dave,

We are aware of this issue, we are not sure why Norton is doing this. We’ve sent a message to Norton to fix this. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Have a nice day!

5 hours ago, GreatSummit said:

Hi Dave,

We are aware of this issue, we are not sure why Norton is doing this. We’ve sent a message to Norton to fix this. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Have a nice day!

Works for me now.  I looked into it and as best as I could tell, somewhere, somehow SSL certification failed and that certificate error caused Norton to give a warning.  It happens - albeit rarely.  Interesting that it is happening to more than just me as that would indicate that issue is with your ISP maintaining their CA certificates in good working order and probably not a Norton issue.  It might have something to do with pretty much all networks being severely overloaded right now given how many people are working remotely due to COVID19.  Maybe your ISP was doing some maintenance/upgrade at the time.  Who knows.

Dave

P.S. Though I will admit that the Norton warning is a bit heavy-handed "The website you are visiting is a "known" dangerous web-site".  I mean have they met the people at the The Great Summit?  Very nice people if you ask me!

17 hours ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Works for me now.  I looked into it and as best as I could tell, somewhere, somehow SSL certification failed and that certificate error caused Norton to give a warning.  It happens - albeit rarely.  Interesting that it is happening to more than just me as that would indicate that issue is with your ISP maintaining their CA certificates in good working order and probably not a Norton issue.  It might have something to do with pretty much all networks being severely overloaded right now given how many people are working remotely due to COVID19.  Maybe your ISP was doing some maintenance/upgrade at the time.  Who knows.

Dave

P.S. Though I will admit that the Norton warning is a bit heavy-handed "The website you are visiting is a "known" dangerous web-site".  I mean have they met the people at the The Great Summit?  Very nice people if you ask me!

Hahah Dave,

We are very dangerous! No seriously, happy that it works for you now! We're still having this issue but also hope that we can fix it together with Norton for our other users.

Have a nice day!