Black Streaks in C4D R20 Render

Hi All,

I’m rendering a mall in C4D R20, but ProRender is rendering with some unpleasant black streaks. Please see below:

Shot_06_TakeTheStore_V58_R20_Arnold_ProRender_0039.thumb.jpg.fe2f157a8eee2d584b61493b1710527e.jpg

The streaks are shown inline, but across different and independent geometry (see the ground floor and right 1st/2nd floor).

As the camera moves, the streaks stay with the camera view and move over the geometry (like kind of a reflection, but still happens with no material applied).

This is especially noticeable in the angled streaks that you can see on the right side of the corridor/railing across all floors.

This doesn’t happen with Physical/Arnold, but I’m on a Mac, and this scene takes much longer to render with my CPU on them.

This is the first time I use ProRender, any suggestions?

Thanks