Unbound Resource

Hi all, a client of mine has just received the first round of funding to develop a Greyhound racing simulator. He has already completed the race logic but requires the 3d element to be created so that he can parse the result to a viewer which displays the race.

Please see the below details,

I've secured xxxxx of funding to develop a 3D greyhound racing viewer for the game. I'm just going to give you a run down of what I'm looking for. The 3D modelling should be based on the Australian greyhound track Sandown Park - I have all the dimensions and photos of the stadium and traps, I've even got a sound file of the traps opening and the hare going round the rail. I need the full scene modeled in 3D using Webgl, something like babylon.js or three.js are most likely to suit. I will be developing the game in Node.js and the race result will be predetermined with the viewer being able to receive the result and replay the race in 3D. I have a rough example of a UK version which is the quality I'm looking for - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGoRIzwFvaw The races will be ran over three different distances 515m, 595m and 715m which is roughly 4 bends, 6 bends and 8 bends. Here is a video of a greyhound race from Sandown Park https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDWVKQENGFQ I have someone that will do the commentary and record sound bites required.

This project is read to go once we have the right resource lined up. we are happy for the work to be done either domestically (UK) or abroad, however this project will be managed and is expected to be completed to specification, on time and on budget with appropriate estimations submitted in advance.

Fixed price is preferred however T&M will be considered

Info@unboundresource.com

• Igor featured this topic