Sign in to follow this  
Ignash

Cactus Dan Springy Keys equivalent

Hello,
I've been using wonderful plugin from Cactus Dan Springy Keys, it would  let user to apply simple tag on to any PSR animated object to add springiness/delay. When you have to animate huge amount of animation and add some subtle movement, it used to do wonders, but since I moved to S22 I can't get it to work anymore. 
I was wondering if anyone knows something similar or maybe someone would have a interest in developing some tools like that? I would gladly pay to ease my animation workload.

Cactus Dan Springy Keys and many of his tools are better than the horrid character animation tools in C4D.  I don't know of any plugin for C4D that does anything like that.  I switched to Blender because I got fed up with the horridness of C4D character animation and I suggest you do the same if you want to do better and faster character animation (CA).  Blender has Springy Keys as well as a ton of plugins that are really cool for CA.  The autoweighting is way better in Blender and if it's not good enough there is a plugin called Voxel Heat Diffuse Skinning that does an even better job.

I'll leave this here

This is a great video to watch all the way though, but I start it where he talks about wiggle bones.  It's pretty cool.