Sign in to follow this  
Smiley

Hello :) i need help with rendering

Ive been using cienma 4d for about 4 days now. Did my first animation ever and started rendering. Everythin went okay after 44 frames (all frames 83).The last frame is a black picture. I rendered in psd as i checked a tip online.Its a simple animatin but i takes long becaus i dont have a good laptop i guess. Soo teah im a begginer in this so and tips on rendering are great 😄IMG_20200504_123007.thumb.jpg.769debffe05651a293a5c5f180e4bc83.jpgIMG_20200504_122705.thumb.jpg.487eca82371857d67171725330ca5c41.jpg

Why use a camera ? Just print screen and paste to photoshop or the free irfanview then post up your images

Check your project settings match your render settings you should not be rendering to fractional frames. Your timeline should be whole frame numbers.

• Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

Yeah i was in a hurry so i just took a picture and sent it here trought my phone 😅

I set frame rate and fps to 25 . I used forester plugin for the tre and set a octane material emission(followed a tutorial for glow on yt). Its rendering really slow as u can see 9-12 min a frame :S And its a simple project only a tree and a lightbulb. I was palning to start an architecture like house project with realistic materials but i dont knwo if i need that of a beter computer or i can render on my laptop . Is there a faster way to render bcs if i do somethin more complex its gona take forever...I used octane render here. My idea was to make a growing tree in a lightbulb and as it grows the leaves turn blue/ purple (emissive materials octane) and as the picture shows it stoped when the leaves began to grow soo here are my laptop specs and thanks in advance 😄

Intel Core i7-2640M @ 2.80GHz / NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M  

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I'm afraid that system is somewhat tragically underspecc'd for 3D work, especially in the graphics card department. All your rendering is going to take a very long time if you use that with Octane...

CBR

• Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

Im no really in a position to buy a pc :S I guess i just try on this laptop and hope i get better in the future 😄 small steps can lead to big changes

Il try to change colors or something idk ... Is there a render engine that does not eat that much of specifications ?

Thanks in advance 😄

With that system, stick with a cpu based render engine. Redshift and octane are gpu engines, your gpu simply isn't suitable for 3D rendering. As a beginner, stick with standard or physical render engine that are built in.