Hey everyone...

Working on this project and I have a couple of problems that I cannot seem to figure out. There is a line of type that wraps around a circle ("Blockbuster Event") and I am experiencing two problems with it. The first is the letter R is filling in on the bottom. 

The second problem is more perplexing. I am using a plain effector to move this same bit of type along the Z axis, so that it emerges letter by letter from the column it is placed on. When I do a quick screen render, everything seems fine, but when I do a full render, the type has already partially emerged from the column at frame 1.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I am on a deadline for this.

Thanks!

Archive.zip

22 minutes ago, Freemorpheme said:

Is your render frame rate the same as your project frame rate?

It is. I've worked around all the issues except the lower counter space of the letter R filling in. Any suggestions?

Thanks

• Silver Contributor

Setting your text to Uniform Points will fix that, but you have a set up with the plain effector and the linear field that is very touchy, isnt it?

This is a bit better maybe, I'm not sure what the field is doing, I havent used them much.

VMDBE o4.c4d

22 minutes ago, Freemorpheme said:

Setting your text to Uniform Points will fix that, but you have a set up with the plain effector and the linear field that is very touchy, isnt it?

This is a bit better maybe, I'm not sure what the field is doing, I havent used them much.

VMDBE o4.c4d 1.67 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks man, I really appreciate the help! I'm digging in to this now.