Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  

Online mapping tool

Recommended Posts

They don't have that different tag names ! Normal Map goes in Normal Channel, displacement goes in displacement channel, AO goes in Diffusion channel, and specular goes in specular map slot under reflectance, presuming you are working in Physical render, which you should also specify when asking a question like this...



Share this post

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...