Sign in to follow this  
Amyraa

Team Render Server Web browser Interface Issues

Hello everybody,

I have come across your forum multiple time and it helped me with some past issues and now I am making this post about a problem I had lately with the team render server of C4D. Just to let you know, I am actually a student in Graphic Design who has been quickly introduce to C4D during one of my course, so I apologies already if I don't use all the right terminology about C4D. I will try my best to be precise about my problem. 

Here is my problem: My school gave me access to the Team Render Server they created in order to allow student to do render for free, I can only access it by the web browser interface. I used it two days ago and everything was working fine until yesterday. The issue is that when I create a new job the server tell me that it was successfully created but I can't see the right menu that allow me to add my C4D files and assets. If I create a job with the same name I receive an error message telling me that the job already exist. Is it a setting in my browser (Safari 13.0.2 or Firefox 76.0.1) that block me to see properly the Team Render Server interface? Or is it my account who has an issue? In any case what could I do to resolve this problem?

Also I don't know if that important but one of my classmate used my account to make tests yesterday by login on her computer and she had the same issues. Did the fact that she used my login on another computer be the source of the problem? 

I hope that it I explained my issue clearly, I put links of screenshots of the messages that I get if that could help. 

Job sucessfully created Image Error message Image

Thank you in advance for your help!

Amyraa

i would have thought this was a question for whoever administrates / runs your school's render server.

CBR

maybe it is a caching problem of your Browser. You might want to try STR F5 (on a PC reload website without cache) or after creating the job surf to the website with the incognito mode (never caches)

good luck

Jops

• Topic Author
  • 10 hours ago, Cerbera said:

i would have thought this was a question for whoever administrates / runs your school's render server.

CBR

Thank you for your answer, I followed your advice and contacted one of the administrators of the server. Now I just have to wait for his response.

10 hours ago, Jops said:

maybe it is a caching problem of your Browser. You might want to try STR F5 (on a PC reload website without cache) or after creating the job surf to the website with the incognito mode (never caches)

good luck

Jops

I thought about that before and deleted the cache of the browser and also followed your advice with the incognito mode but unfortunately it didn't work. Anyhow thank you for your advice!