Sign in to follow this  
jamesdemann

Forester License?

Hi has anyone ever used Forester for C4D - I bought it this morning, and requested the license key following their instructions, but have yet to hear anything. Has anyone had problems with them and getting your license, I don't understand why it would take so long to get the license key.

Any help would be greatly received.

Forester is a great plugin but bear in mind it is a one-person shop (as best as I can tell).  Their web-site has no customer portal where you can manage your licenses and therefore everything is handled via email.

But...they do respond.  As you only ordered today, I would give them at least 24 hours to get back to you.  I know new license requests for different versions of C4D (that is going from an R20 to R21 licensed version of Forester) only took 24 hour turnaround but that is AFTER I sent them the message that Forester gives you when you try to activate the plugin.

Nothing will happen unless you send them that information (containing user name, License and Hardware ID and Machine MAC address) via the "Contact US" section of their web-site (found here)

Dave

That's right, the Forester guy is always super responsive and helpful with any problems, please give him a bit of time, the licensing process is not automated.

Enjoy the plugin, it's my personal favorite for C4D