Sign in to follow this  
Franciscoxp

Distributed Rendering Problem Texture vrayforC4D

Posted (edited)

I have the Material and texture with vrayshader. Everything are set and good to go...for some reason the texture is failing.

I know that if you do not have a vrayshader for the texture it will fail, but this is not the case.

I also try to put in the  option convert C4D bitmaps or Bake C4d 2d Sahders, dosen`t work.

Can anyone help me please. Thanks 

Untitled 6.jpg

Untitled 7.jpg

Edited by Cerbera
Moved to correct section

• Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

Hi... I found out what was the problem. Well...bad installation. I read that in VrayforC4D manual "If in case you get buckets errors, check that you really have all V-Ray shaders, that you really have copied the correct UVWgen files to the nodes"

so...i had to copie the file  "libvray_UVWGenC4D" to the folder in ChaosGroup, bin etc...I attached a pic to show the path....

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 17.56.30.png