Sign in to follow this  
CullenJB

Viewport Navigation issue

When I try to scroll close to an object I can only get so close then it wont let me scroll any closer, I've tried it with both the top right hand tools on the viewport and my mouse. Has anyone run into this issue?

28 minutes ago, CullenJB said:

then it wont let me scroll any closer

Define that further if you can. Won't let you how ? Object disappears, or navigation halts, or something else ?

CBR

• Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

As is says. I try to scroll closer to the selected object and it lets me get maybe 3-6 meters away and I cant scroll closer to it. Objects do not disappear.

Did you try to zoom using Alt+RightMouse Click adn drag? Sometimes the Mousewheel scroll gets very slow when close to objects

• Topic Author

Yes, I've tried it all. right now im using H S and O to get as close as I can lol

Could you upload the scene file ?

CBR

• Topic Author

I cant share my scenes at all due to an agreement with companies I produce images for, but I did find the solution. I deleted my Preferences folder and restarted the program. everything is fine now! though idk what I did originally to cause this.