Sign in to follow this  
deck

MAXON summer sale 30% for 72 hrs

Admin

Thanks for posting it, I tottaly missed it.

I always find this kind of thing a bit of a slap in the face for those of us who have paid full whack.

Just for c4d subscription not for c4d perpetual. Redshift also for perpetual though.

IF, you are still an MSA holder there is still already a "deal" for going subscription (and keep your Perpetual of R21!) and the 30% off get stacked on top of that. I hope to find that out soon...

I’d be interested to learn about this deal for MSA holders to convert and still be able to keep r21? I haven’t heard of this. I appreciate you letting us know what you find

If you are an MSA holder you should have an email explaining it.  If not call you local dealer or MAXON

On 6/20/2020 at 9:45 AM, DMcGavran said:

If you are an MSA holder you should have an email explaining it.  If not call you local dealer or MAXON

Why not just publish the information? Is it a secret? 

17 hours ago, rfanoni said:

Why not just publish the information? Is it a secret? 

Actually I just got an email from my reseller

"

A. Sidegrade for users with an active MSA...

...Your active MSA does not give you free access to Cinema 4D S22. Therefore you need to turn your MSA to Subscription, which is the new way to be up-to-date with Cinema 4D. When sidegrading your MSA to Subscription you hand in your Perpetual R21.

Doesn't look like you keep r21 perpetual to me! Confusion reigns - as it has done for the last year 😞

seems to me that all this confusion is intentional. They had a quite some tme to clear this up or change things, but posting in a forum once in a while is not really the way to clarify things officially for a company. They didnt change a thing with comunication and they are sticking to their plan. Therefore the confusion is intentional.