Sign in to follow this  
deck

MAXON summer sale 30% for 72 hrs

This is not intentional.   This is for new seats.  MSA customers buy a new seat, therefore has nothing to do with the MSA.   No hand in of perpetual.  They also get more than 30% because they are long standing customers.   They NEED to call us or a dealer because they need to tell us the MSA number.   There is no conspiracy.  5G doesn't cause corona.

Cheers

Dave

Maybe the confusion in this thread was someone mentioned keeping R21 along with the S22 + discount if you've got MSA.

This isn't the case at all.

License is converted from R21 to S22 but you will be able to access R21 as it's included in the subscription. 

I think up to 3 previous versions of whatever the current version is will be accessible when on subscription.

Speak to your reseller to convert to subscription and avail of discount if you have a valid MSA. Get the additional 30% applied during the time of the deal to get that bit extra off.

That's all there is to it.

11 hours ago, hobbyist said:

Maybe the confusion in this thread was someone mentioned keeping R21 along with the S22 + discount if you've got MSA.

This isn't the case at all.

License is converted from R21 to S22 but you will be able to access R21 as it's included in the subscription.

McGavran JUST said "no hand-in of perpetual" in the above post. So, this is absolutely the case at all. The subscription is an additional, new license.

7 hours ago, Cairyn said:

McGavran JUST said "no hand-in of perpetual" in the above post. So, this is absolutely the case at all. The subscription is an additional, new license.

Cheers, I missed that. 

Distracted by the 5G.

21 hours ago, DMcGavran said:

This is not intentional.   This is for new seats.  MSA customers buy a new seat, therefore has nothing to do with the MSA.   No hand in of perpetual.  They also get more than 30% because they are long standing customers.   They NEED to call us or a dealer because they need to tell us the MSA number.   There is no conspiracy.  5G doesn't cause corona.

Cheers

Dave

looking at rfanoni's post even the resellers are confused. In principle a new deal with the posibility to hold the R21 license is a good thing. But why only active MSA Holders? They should get S22 anyway. And the ones that don't have a active MSA anymore... well MAXON canceld them not the users. It is just a matter of luck or bad luck if someone still has a MSA or not. Sorry to say this but it is still a chaos.

and yes: 5G doesn't cause corona! No doubt about that. We should add this statement to every post 🙂

On 6/22/2020 at 5:05 AM, DMcGavran said:

5G doesn't cause corona.

Cheers

Dave

So all the beer that Verizon was  promising me for switching to 5G is just fake news and a bunch of malarkey!  Do you mean to say that I can't trust the internet!!!

What is this world coming to. 

...in short...speak to a human as suggested.  As for me, I also try to get to a confirmation email just to insure that there was no misunderstanding from the conversation.  MAXON USA has always been pretty accommodating about that.

Dave

Hmmm....went to MAXON link in the first post and got the coupon code (SUMMER30).  Then I went to the Redshift web-site and entered the code.  This was the result:

image.thumb.png.bd285ad243d700eee69b2c2752701ade.png

...so did anyone tell Redshift about this sale?  Today is the 23rd isn't it?

...maybe it really is all fake news and malarkey again!  That's it, I am going to Verizon and demanding my Corona beer!!!

Dave

11 minutes ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Hmmm....went to MAXON link in the first post and got the coupon code (SUMMER30).  Then I went to the Redshift web-site and entered the code.  This was the result:

image.thumb.png.bd285ad243d700eee69b2c2752701ade.png

...so did anyone tell Redshift about this sale?  Today is the 23rd isn't it?

...maybe it really is all fake news and malarkey again!  That's it, I am going to Verizon and demanding my Corona beer!!!

Dave

Should be on.  Can you try again?

Just refreshed and it works now.  Phew.

Pretty good deal...on a perpetual license of course.  And the timing is great as I was looking for a reward after having successfully putting my youngest daughter through college!!!

Dave

Admin
4 minutes ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Just refreshed and it works now.  Phew.

Pretty good deal...on a perpetual license of course.  And the timing is great as I was looking for a reward after having successfully putting my youngest daughter through college!!!

Dave

Congrats Dave! :cowboypistol: