TheNightcrawlerrr

how to make this wobbly dynamics ? help

So that's the first thing you want to make a a new user? Ha. You might be experienced with other software, so what I said doesn't count.

The way that shoe moves, could be a Jiggle Deformer, Soft Dynamics or even using Cloth. There is a plugin (not sure if it's still compatible) called Gelletine. It's similar to the Jiggle deformer, but more fluid effects.  http://code.vonc.fr/?a=71

The balloons are are most likely Soft Body Dynamics and the Pressure setting animated.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:29 PM, BigAl3D said:

So that's the first thing you want to make a a new user? Ha. You might be experienced with other software, so what I said doesn't count.

The way that shoe moves, could be a Jiggle Deformer, Soft Dynamics or even using Cloth. There is a plugin (not sure if it's still compatible) called Gelletine. It's similar to the Jiggle deformer, but more fluid effects.  http://code.vonc.fr/?a=71

The balloons are are most likely Soft Body Dynamics and the Pressure setting animated.

ya i want to know how the balloons are done ....what is Pressure setting ?

Is there any tuts to get the precise animation for the ballon

It's surprisingly easy actually. One thing though, I don't remember if r19 Prime (shown in your profile) has all the dynamics capabilities as the Studio version, but here it is. I did a simple test for you in r20. The "shoe" is a simple cube with Softbody dynamics. It doesn't have the super soft jiggle like your example, but you get the idea. The two spheres underneath also have a Softbody dynamics tag, but the Pressure setting is animated to go from 0 to 150. I just played with the number until it was strong enough to life the shoe. I also adjusted the Volume Conservation. This helps keep the original size, otherwise the spheres may scale up too large. You can grab my file here:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/je8ocvz0xebz3br/SofbodyInflation_Test.c4d?dl=0

Forgot one thing. I also added an invisible box to keep the objects from scooting off the sides. You have to set this box to Collider and Static Mesh for it to work.

EJ from EyeDesyn has several tutorials on this stuff. Just look around.

On 6/22/2020 at 10:09 PM, BigAl3D said:

It's surprisingly easy actually. One thing though, I don't remember if r19 Prime (shown in your profile) has all the dynamics capabilities as the Studio version, but here it is. I did a simple test for you in r20. The "shoe" is a simple cube with Softbody dynamics. It doesn't have the super soft jiggle like your example, but you get the idea. The two spheres underneath also have a Softbody dynamics tag, but the Pressure setting is animated to go from 0 to 150. I just played with the number until it was strong enough to life the shoe. I also adjusted the Volume Conservation. This helps keep the original size, otherwise the spheres may scale up too large. You can grab my file here:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/je8ocvz0xebz3br/SofbodyInflation_Test.c4d?dl=0

Forgot one thing. I also added an invisible box to keep the objects from scooting off the sides. You have to set this box to Collider and Static Mesh for it to work.

EJ from EyeDesyn has several tutorials on this stuff. Just look around.

thank you so much buddy ...sorry for the late reply 

No problem. Don't forget to post your results.