C4D Cafe

C4D Cafe 3.0 | BETA | NEWS, FEEDBACK & IDEAS

• Silver Contributor
40 minutes ago, Igor said:

Thanks Dan, you can already check it if you scroll to the bottom of the forums and click on THEMES. 🙂 

image.png

Thanks, I like the night and day mode, that very good option to have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Igor changed the title to C4D Cafe 3.0 | BETA | NEWS, FEEDBACK & IDEAS
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep up the good work @Igor 😄

Finally the forum works once more! Thanks - it was nigh on unusable.

I'm loving the new theme @Igor!  I haven't experienced a forum that allowed such control over the appearance before so this is really new to me. I've been sticking to night mode 99% of the t

Posted Images

Folks, just wanted to inform you that you should slowly start changing theme to Cafe 3.0 as we make further changes. Unfortunately some changes we are doing here for grater good have a bad impact on the home page and not much we can do. We want to do more in coming days so stay tuned and start switching and hopefully new features and additions will add a lot to the Cafe value. These addons are still hidden as we prepare them to be published but I think its gonna be worth of waiting. :cowboypistol:

• Silver Contributor

I'm loving the new theme @Igor! 

I haven't experienced a forum that allowed such control over the appearance before so this is really new to me.

I've been sticking to night mode 99% of the time. The darker font is ok to view on a screen outdoors here because Ireland is cloudy most of the time 😛 

The toolbar on the bottom of the screen is different. Is that something you think is customizable to choose have it on top or just one setting for that? Just sometimes when move cursor down (on Windows) it'll move down a bit too far and my taskbar will pop up. Not a complaint as it'll just mean adjusting to new experience. 

Just one thing I notice when click the Day Mode is some boxes stay in the default style. I'll post screenshot below of what I mean there

image.thumb.png.7856654f475c1536d593de764695d9c8.png

Awesome changes though! 

Really looking forward to all the new features you and the cafe team are bringing 🙌

• Cafe Crew

I'm still getting used to having all the profile and notifications stuff in a big bottom bar, but it is neater, and eventually I will stop looking at the top for it 🙂

CBR

Thanks guys, I promise bottom bar will work just fine. ITs still work ion progress. :cowboypistol:

• Silver Contributor

Don´t know, for me it´s harder to look thru notifications or messages since must role whole page to most bottom part. For me it was good on top of the page...

• Igor unfeatured this topic