C4D Cafe

C4D Cafe 3.0 | BETA | NEWS, FEEDBACK & IDEAS

• Silver Contributor

I am starting to like the changes so far. Nice work.

To me it looks like the new choice of colors (fore- and background) provides for a much more readable experience. At least that's how I notice it for the dark theme.

The bottom bar icons ... yeah, I am not too sure about that one. But as it is work in progress, let's wait and see.

One thing I found odd was that the bottom bar has a search icon, while the top banner area has one as well, with a text input field next to it.

Again, since this is work in progress, that will probably be taken care of ... just wanted to point it out.

Really nice work. Thanks for spending the time to make this forum more enjoyable.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep up the good work @Igor 😄

Finally the forum works once more! Thanks - it was nigh on unusable.

I'm loving the new theme @Igor!  I haven't experienced a forum that allowed such control over the appearance before so this is really new to me. I've been sticking to night mode 99% of the t

Posted Images

Guys once we are done it gonna make much more sense, I promise. Ill record a video behined my logic and why toolbar will stay at the bottom. If it really starts to bother you, Ill see that we develop a system where you would have a choice to choose, but that could be costly, so I cannot primise 100%.  Just give me some time to justify this decision. 🙂

Also, I would like to share and introduce new additions to the forums, one will be completly new Tutorials section which is super easy to navigate, organize and share, rate, comment and so on, I really think this is going to be a BIG one for everyone, @Content Creators or members.

image.png

Secon addition will be called Pipline Tools, where we gonna share mostu usefull 3rd party apps like @WorldCreator and many others that belongs to that section.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

This is still work in progress, but we are close to done. I really hope this will bring a lot of value to members and content creators and that people will be able to enjoy more when visiting. Hope you like the additions guys. And there is more! :cowboypistol:

Are you dropping the "latest comments" section ? that kind of goes hand in hand with the questions for me. I would have that with even more comments than before.

I do appreciate all the work tho, ya cant please all the people all the time.

Deck

45 minutes ago, deck said:

Are you dropping the "latest comments" section ? that kind of goes hand in hand with the questions for me. I would have that with even more comments than before.

I do appreciate all the work tho, ya cant please all the people all the time.

Deck

The thing is, there is one section of Cafe that replaces that plugin in full and gives you even more control and overview of what is happening at Cafe. Now, I understand that the way it was its a bit more convenient but somehow it simply doesn't fit. I will try to find a solution for that, until then let's be a bit patient.

• Igor unfeatured this topic