Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tdtd

Selection Tag on Connect Object

Recommended Posts

Is it possible to add a selection tag to 2 combined objects?

I thought this might be possible on a connect object but doesn't seem to be.

Thanks,

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, tdtd said:

Is it possible to add a selection tag to 2 combined objects?

I thought this might be possible on a connect object but doesn't seem to be.

Thanks,

Tom

image.thumb.png.96bd67d83d0a78a6a1a25f4e6c660b87.png

Share this post


Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

    Thanks Didar.

    I'm aware of the Correction deformer - however the issue comes when I try to add a material to the selection on the correction deformer, it doesn't seem to apply?

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    3 minutes ago, tdtd said:

    Thanks Didar.

    I'm aware of the Correction deformer - however the issue comes when I try to add a material to the selection on the correction deformer, it doesn't seem to apply?

     

    You're welcome. maybe like this?

    image.thumb.png.5fc64a901a695ccc36b83216362d69ad.png

    Just connect objects+delete and drag the section tag to the new object

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

    Is there a way to do it without connecting and deleting? I need to leave the 2 original forms in tact.

    Thanks again

    Share this post


    Link to post
    1 hour ago, tdtd said:

    Is there a way to do it without connecting and deleting? I need to leave the 2 original forms in tact.

     

    No I don't think there is. Selection tags ONLY work on a single object basis, so if there is more than 1 object that needs more than 1 tag. once you have provided that though if the connect is made editable both edge selections are combined into a new tag for that new single object.

     

    CBR

    Share this post


    Link to post

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    Sign in to follow this  

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    FORUMS INFO:

    Dear members, we are aware of few more bugs that are still present withing the theme.We just wanted to let you know that we are working to fix them as soon as possible.
     

    NEW MEMBERS:

    Please be aware that we are manually approving all new registrations, due to spam prevention. Please be patient in case you cannot login right away, we will approve you within 12h or less if we decide you are not potential spammer. 

     

    Thanks for understanding! :cowboypistol: