Sign in to follow this  
Diletta

I need to optimize this project

Some times ago I created a 3D animations for Spark AR to make an instagram filter and it worked perfectly. Today I was uploading it and apparently the file now is too big for their new policies (4MB, my file is 6,3). I’m not able to reduce the mesh or the poly since the spaghetti are sweet objects (and maybe I’m wrong but they don’t seem to work with poly count). If someone would help me I’d really appreciate it. Thank you

Here is the link to the file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L-cjWMPyKwQuye7jN_gjBU-Vh3FKL6de/view?usp=sharing

Admin

Here you go. Trick is to simply select all Circle splines and reduce polygon count inside AM, more precise you can alter Angle of Immidiate Points to cca 35 degree and you gonna get much less polys. 🙂 

spaghetti_V2.c4d

• Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

Thank you!! You from the forum are always so helpful

Admin
    30 minutes ago, Diletta said:

Thank you!! You from the forum are always so helpful

Well thank you, we are trying our best. :cowboypistol: