Unable to Select A Specific Hair Guide?

Hi, 

Is there a way to select to Select A Specific Hair Guide?
My use case among others is 
1) Manipulate only a specific guide
2) Copy and paste a specific guide rather than a whole guide. 

Currently, there is no "Select" Tool in the Hair Guide. So when I Move/Rotate/Scale, all the guides are affected. 

You can check an illustration of the problem here: 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zy6y06ogwn0l44/c4d274_select_specific_hair_guide.mp4?dl=0

Regards,
Ben

direct copy and paste I think is posible (Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V), but create new guide directly at place of old one and the same shape which make almost imposible to select just one/newly created. In this case need to switch to root mode and with move hair tool adjust position. But in this case root is not restricted to surface and can "fly" over/thru surface...

...but you can clone selected guide with mirror tool and delete source guide. This way guide keep all setings from "mirrored" guide and can be adjusted with M/S/R hair tools...

or you can simply add new guide...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4frqum35ty62wjh/AG.mp4?dl=0