Sign in to follow this  
gaeeeeeeee

PC Configuration

Hi,

Can you please show me a good computer for 3D graphics? My budget is around $ 1000.

Thanks

You could do with scrounging up a few more $$$ than that. Like double ideally. But it is still doable for that, albeit quite slowly.

Here's a good page showing various tiers of systems.

https://www.cgdirector.com/best-computer-3d-modeling-rendering/#tierBuilds

CBR

If it's self build, don't use a cheap psu - get a branded psu eg EVGA that exceeds your watts requirement. AMD cpus have more power per $ than Intel IMHO. I use a AMD Ryzen 3700X - cheapish yet powerful.

Yeah you're going to have a hard time building a decent CGI rig for that budget. It's doable sure, but you will have to make a lot of compromises...

Question is, what do you want to do exactly? Because if all you want to do is modeling then it doesn't need to be as powerful.