Sign in to follow this  
DanHicks

Hello from Mahoning, PA

Hi All!

Noob here in Mahoning, Pa.  Not new to forums (gear-head) but new to this one . . . VERY new to C4D which is awesome and frustrating trying to learn.  I am an environmental designer working in the Broadcast, Corporate Theater and Exhibit / Trade Show industries for the past 30 years.  Since this Covid craziness, our industry sounds more or less like crickets.  So - working on a virtual platform where we can create virtual meetings - not much different than what we were doing before.  Vectorworks / Renderworks were my programs of choice - I milked Renderworks for all it was worth for too many years before just switching to C4D.  I can still build in VW if needed and it exports with little issues to C4D - major bonus as I am learning - they are very different programs.  C4D is SO much more robust and stable - super-happy so far and I have just scratched the surface.

That being said, I am going to hit you all hard with newbie questions as I am trying to be as proficient as possible in short order.  I have many lighting, camera and fly-through questions - mostly basic stuff.  Try to have patience with me . . .

Thanks!

Dan

Welcome to the cafe 🙂

If you haven't already, have a read of 'How to post on the cafe' for some golden tips...

May your learnings here be long and fruitful !

CBR

Admin

:welcome: to the Cafe!