HDRI Presets not in Content Browser cannot install from CV Toolbox either

I am new fo C4D, I am on version S22.118, I am doing the tutorial"Getting started with Cinema 4D", the tutorial is done on older C4D version and quite a number of things have changed, I was able to overcome all issues, but one I cannot seem to resolve and that is the HDRI images that they load into the sky object in the tutorial. The tutorial states there is a folder "prime" in the Content Browser where the HDRI light images can be found, but in my Content Browser there is no such folder. I then Googled and found one has to update installation which I did, during that I did select the "presets" checkbox and ran the install, which took about 3 hours, then it was still not in the Content Browser. I then Googled more and found that the CV Toolbox can be used to install HDRI presets, I then installed CV Toolbox and used that to install the HDRI presets available there, that installation keeps failing it stops at a certain point without any error message, there are still no HDRI presets to be found anywhere, I check the CV Toolbox directory there is a cv-hdris_02.zip file in the cache folder, but it cannot be unzipped it gives an error, I also checked the CV Toolbox log file and see this:

2020-08-02 13:02:46,075 - cvToolbox.core.install - DEBUG - Installing HDRI Preset Pack
2020-08-02 13:02:46,075 - cvToolbox.core.install - DEBUG - Download dict: [{'filePath': u'/Users/elize/Library/Preferences/MAXON/MAXON Cinema 4D R22_F2A48324/cvToolbox/cache/cv-hdris_02.zip', '_text': 'http://www.cineversity.com/tutorials/fd/12147/'}]
2020-08-02 13:02:46,075 - cvToolbox.core.install - DEBUG - Extracting from /Users/elize/Library/Preferences/MAXON/MAXON Cinema 4D R22_F2A48324/cvToolbox/cache/cv-hdris_02.zip
2020-08-02 13:02:46,075 - cvToolbox.core.install - DEBUG - Installing to /Users/elize/Library/Preferences/MAXON/MAXON Cinema 4D R22_F2A48324/library/browser

Anybody know where or how I can get these HDRI presets into C4D S22 please?

If installation goes correctly, you´ll find HDRI maps in Content browser directly in c4d. If you look inte Preference folder, then Library, then Browser, you need to find "cv-hdris.lib4d" file inside...