Which is Best UV Tool for C4D 2020?

17 hours ago, Shrike said:

I tried both Paint 4D and UV to Object but while UV to Object would be ideal I assume, it sadly does not work anymore on S22

Paint 4D also does not show anything when having more than one object selected sadly

You could use Daniel´s (C4DS here on c4dcafe) plugin named Seamilar for editing/displaying/adjusting/multipleUV editing in single view...

https://toolspixels.be/seamilar/

Also there´s a posible to display/edit multiple UV´s with native c4d tools/without plugins. Not one click solution, but posible...

On 8/21/2020 at 1:13 PM, Shrike said:

I tried both Paint 4D and UV to Object but while UV to Object would be ideal I assume, it sadly does not work anymore on S22

Paint 4D also does not show anything when having more than one object selected sadly

From your description it sounds like you want to pack UVs from multiple objects onto one UV map?

You can use a Canvas (from the 4D Paint plugin) to let you view the UVs from multiple objects in one UV space. And if you really want to you can sample the textures to a new material. There is basic editing for scaling and moving the UVs. No rotating though at this stage.