Maxon Announces Cinema 4D R23 | Overview | Discussion

Igor

8 hours ago, Hrvoje said:

Unfortunately, the inherited performance drop is due to using legacy object manager. If geometry and animation would be originating from Neutron itself it would be much faster 🙂

Thank you. That's interesting! 🧐 🤓

Let's to make basic mo-scene, new clonner + color change by time

smiple_mo_scene.thumb.gif.3a109fe2913dee29e3f56c9c187ec07d.gif

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only commenting on the things I used. Scene nodes look promising (haven't tested), but more importantly again show a strong vision for the future. I also comment on the general outlook, MyMa

I had a surface level look at scene nodes but then digged into the past material nodes again and want to share some thoughts,  not so much about the functionality but the implications of the prio

Grateful I jumped off...and stuck w/plan for blender/R20. Will have soon saved nearly $2,000. Never had to fuss with broken plugins, bugs, hassles and modest upgrades. Already had Octane and Rizom UV.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Hrvoje said:
10 hours ago, Rapanui said:

Aren't you the vertex pusher guy? Your nodes training is really good and should be delivered with R23

Guilty and thank you very much

Haha, awesome, I have all your older trainings, they are great and you got even better with these new one. pm sent

Playing with Hash node and FitRange(like key-framing) - i'm being closer to particles stuff 🥶

raw test, 2 type: fill "cube"-like emitter and point-spreading emitter (i tried to drop at floor, gotcha point emitter)

if build Array(Fill only) will filling by 10000 and more - my notebook freezes.

particle_stuff_scenenodes.thumb.gif.ca52464d3eb20199598a0c7410e0ece7.gif

• Igor unpinned this topic

It looks like MAXON gave up on AMD. I bought an AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100 Graphics card on their recommendation because I couldn't get R21 or R22 to work without crashing on my Dell Graphics Station.  Both updates still crash regularly. I use Pro Render because it seems to be the most seamless rendering system for no additional cost. No worries, My perpetual license for R19 is very stable and dependable.

• Silver Contributor
44 minutes ago, tdpubs said:

It looks like MAXON gave up on AMD. I bought an AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100 Graphics card on their recommendation because I couldn't get R21 or R22 to work without crashing on my Dell Graphics Station.  Both updates still crash regularly. I use Pro Render because it seems to be the most seamless rendering system for no additional cost. No worries, My perpetual license for R19 is very stable and dependable.

I think ProRender might be available in future as a separate plugin from AMD. Just that its integration with C4D has ended.

I could be wrong, but I think it was somewhere on this forum I read that or something to that affect.

• Community Staff
Just now, hobbyist said:

I think ProRender might be available in future as a separate plugin from AMD. Just that its integration with C4D has ended.

I could be wrong, but I think it was somewhere on this forum I read that or something to that affect.

That is correct, as per Maxons official FAQ post.

Visit my Portfolio on Artstation.com & Follow me on Instagram