Set Roots issue

Go to solution Solved by Rectro,

10 minutes ago, Rectro said:

Ok I just tried scaling up your model, and resetting he axis on the model to centred and it works, so its a scale issue C4D has or the axis.

Video on way.

Dan

aaaah! yes you are so right. Jesus, thanks so much for your help, you are amazing! Already gave up on this ^^

• Solution

I do still see some slight shift here and there but its no where as bad.  What Id suggest is to work in say meters or another unit on import, or take note of current scale, add a note tag for instance of say the X axis  then scale up the scene as shown in this video.  You can then scale after project is done to original scale and hair should adapt fine.  I will report this as a bug and if you dont mind will send this scene to MAXON as it demos this issue perfect?

Dan

17 minutes ago, Rectro said:

I do still see some slight shift here and there but its no where as bad.  What Id suggest is to work in say meters or another unit on import, or take note of current scale, add a note tag for instance of say the X axis  then scale up the scene as shown in this video.  You can then scale after project is done to original scale and hair should adapt fine.  I will report this as a bug and if you dont mind will send this scene to MAXON as it demos this issue perfect?

Dan

again, thanks so much for this. This really solves it for me - and yes, you can send them the model. Hopefully this will be fixed..