U-Render latest update

Igor

Hi folks,

just wanted to let you know that  U-Render released a new update today. Latest version is now fully integrated into C4D. 
Team now started to work on next update and we will mostly focus on bug fixes and workflows. If anyone is interested in trying it out, you can check U-Render via site or just let me know over PM and I can guide you. Any feedback is much appreciated. 😊

Stay safe everyone :cowboypistol:

U-Render Quality Assurance | C4D Cafe Contributions

• Silver Contributor

It's such a fast render with the short time I tried it. Will be checking it out again for sure.

@Igor - did you see if it's possible to switch between machines on the same license? Like a deactivate on one and activate on another type thing?

4 minutes ago, hobbyist said:

@Igor - did you see if it's possible to switch between machines on the same license? Like a deactivate on one and activate on another type thing?

I will check this tomorrow and let you know as soon as possible. 

• Silver Contributor
2 minutes ago, Igor said:

I will check this tomorrow and let you know as soon as possible. 

Awesome man, cheers!

• Silver Contributor

Would the latest version be available as demo in future as well. Or should I simply be able to update the demo I already have installed?

I'd also like to know about switching licenses between machines.

I did try out just recently, and found the live preview (then) not that impressive regarding feedback. Granted, the rendering is fast, but with lack of feedback in the live preview it's hard to tell if something is being processed or if the machine just locked up.

Short feedback here:

https://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/forums/topic/112169-fossils-and-gpu-rendering/?do=findComment&comment=722118

I might reconsider seeing the new update might be a step forward related to feedback in the preview, if this update isn't R23 only!

@hobbyist @dast

Regarding licenses.  You can run U-Render on 2 machines. You can also install it on more machines, but then you have to deactivate the license in the License Manager on the machine you currently don't need or use. We will offer demo version also in future, there is no plan right now that we would stop that offer and the update of the new release concerns R16 up to R23.

• Silver Contributor
46 minutes ago, Igor said:

@hobbyist @dast

Regarding licenses.  You can run U-Render on 2 machines. You can also install it on more machines, but then you have to deactivate the license in the License Manager on the machine you currently don't need or use. We will offer demo version also in future, there is no plan right now that we would stop that offer and the update of the new release concerns R16 up to R23.

Perfect Igor! Thanks a million

• Silver Contributor
4 hours ago, Igor said:

@hobbyist @dast

Regarding licenses.  You can run U-Render on 2 machines. You can also install it on more machines, but then you have to deactivate the license in the License Manager on the machine you currently don't need or use.

According to the info presented when purchasing a license:

"Includes a node-locked version of the renderer and the Cinema 4D Plug-in.
After payment, you will receive an activation code to activate your license on your chosen computer."

This would mean only a single computer.

And I only just noticed now that the 299 euros is ex. VAT.

I was excited, but these 2 points are quite a deal-breaker for me. Yes, I agree 299 or 362, that's "only" a difference of 63 euros. ... Still !

Hello everybody,
My name is Benjamin and I am from U-RENDER
Good to hear that you are exited about the software.

1 hour ago, dast said:

According to the info presented when purchasing a license:

"Includes a node-locked version of the renderer and the Cinema 4D Plug-in.
After payment, you will receive an activation code to activate your license on your chosen computer."

This would mean only a single computer.

I see where the confusion lies. This is indeed misleading. I can assure you: You absolutely can activate U-RENDER on two computers and work on them. If you want to use a third computer simply deactivate the license on one of the two and activate it on the third computer. This information can also be found on the website but it is true that the sentence you copied is on the website. Rest assured that we will fix that ASAP so that there is no confusion. Thanks for the feedback 😃

Hi Ben, 

I wanted to try this out. Requested a trial and got my activation code via email 2 days ago. When I entered it, it immediately says my trial has expired and is dated May 19th, 2020. I wrote to support but have yet to get any response other then the stock auto reply. Any tips on how to get the trial working? 

Thanks, 

e. 

1 hour ago, EAlexander said:

Hi Ben, 

I wanted to try this out. Requested a trial and got my activation code via email 2 days ago. When I entered it, it immediately says my trial has expired and is dated May 19th, 2020. I wrote to support but have yet to get any response other then the stock auto reply. Any tips on how to get the trial working? 

Thanks, 

e. 

Please next time, just feel free to ping me if you have any issues. ☺️