Confused by such a ridiculously simple Xpresso problem??

Tim Whiteman
Go to solution Solved by bezo,

Hi community,

I'm hoping there might be someone familiar with Xpresso who might be able to help me with a really strange problem I'm having...

I've set up User Data sliders many times with no problems, sometimes on quite complex scenes, but this extremely simple setup is just not working?? I simply want to rotate an object around its pivot 360° using a slider. The object is banked (B) by -10° and no matter what I have tried, every time I rotate using the slider, it seems to completely ignore the -10° bank and rotate it without, causing the rotating object to look wonky? I have input range and output range set to "degree" and unit set to "degree" in the User Data. So ridiculously annoying! I've used sliders so many times on other projects and never had this problem before. I don't remember ever having to account for an initial rotation on another axis? I usually just plug the node into a single rotation P and it rotates only on that axis?

Thanks for reading and for your help...